Win a Free t-shirt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my wifey loves me but she don't even like being on a side hill thinks I'm nuts I'm liken the looks of that stage 4 whats the perch I'm thinking about going mid any how the rest will have to wait

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know that discussion has already been brought up... Wife approved.. We will see! :D

-Greg

Greg,

If you want to go that route we are going big my man. 26 Front and 34 rear. Sorry, but the 4wheel drive is gonna go bye bye and the truck will have 39's. We need to start planning this.

:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I think he got the last set (and a good wifey). Good for him. Happy Bday!

In time for me... :)

We have a bunch more coming Matt. Not the good wife thing, but the rods...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg,

If you want to go that route we are going big my man. 26 Front and 34 rear. Sorry, but the 4wheel drive is gonna go bye bye and the truck will have 39's. We need to start planning this.

:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

RPG MLRS Raptor "black rain"! Hell yeah!

Save the 2012 for prerunner/chase/support/tow vehicle and find a 2010/11 for a donor...

:D

-Greg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RPG MLRS Raptor "black rain"! Hell yeah!

Save the 2012 for prerunner/chase/support/tow vehicle and find a 2010/11 for a donor...

:D

-Greg

I think I may know of a donor vehicle.

This is gonna be fun...