Will Raptor R be limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just curious your thoughts if they do indeed bring the R to market. Will the Raptor R be a limited special edition truck where they only have very limited allotment or will it be a mass produced anyone that wants one could order one situation?

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Limited by the ability of the consumer to pay for it. I'm down the road of it's going to be a $120k truck after ADM.

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Saying the quiet part out loud, my question isn’t about price per say but the availability of the truck. Which go hand in hand, if the truck has a super low number made then the price will obviously be into higher earth orbit. If the truck can be ordered by anyone and they will make a lot of them then the prices will have to come down to say low earth orbit ?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't even know what the specs are yet, it's all rumor's and wishes at this point. Is it going to be a v8? Is it going to be offered in a scab. Marketing 101 from Ford is all I see at this point. But I'm interested, but won't lose sleep over it.