Will Icon stage 2 help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 2+ years old. First tow. Bed full of gear and a fairly light pontoon. Rides great short of not level side to side and factory wheel hop, and sits level front to rear. Very rarely likely to tow as I have my diesel, so dont want it to sit much higher or ride much firmer.
But im assuming stock aren’t progressive rate?

I see alot of people running Icon stage 2, any recommendations appreciated, thanks

F6157532-71BA-41A1-B09E-08A2D3B56DE5.jpeg

D7EBF2CA-CBC5-40EE-A88D-62442905CAA3.jpeg

OP
OP
Biggwrm

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, was a lil concerned about the HDs for normal empty load. Only have my bed cover and an empty bed 99%of the time

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Timbren SES to replace the factory bump stops. Can be swapped back and forth in about 15-20 minutes. Use them when pulling a load, put the stockers back on the rest of the time. It'll keep things nice and level

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timbren SES to replace the factory bump stops. Can be swapped back and forth in about 15-20 minutes. Use them when pulling a load, put the stockers back on the rest of the time. It'll keep things nice and level

Took the words right out of my mouth. They replace the factory bump stops which are held on by a single nut.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OEM leafs are GARBAGE. You can't polish that **** with any amount of spit. Do yourself a favor and get better leafs, not only will it help with towing but in driving overall even with an empty bed. Like night and day difference. Apparently the HD deavers don't make the ride any harsher than the non HDs but I would inquire with deaver directly on that one.