Will Bronze wheels match on avalanche grey truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think it's more "played out" online rather than in real life. I see a ton of Raptors around the Houston area most being stock and the modded ones being black. I've come across 2 bronze wheeled Raptors not including mine since I put my set on.

One of them was probably mine. When we had stock bumpers and BD lighting, it had Method Con6 on OEM rubber. When we added the ADD Bumpers, we also added VenomRex 601 wheels in bronze.

I originally wanted the avalanche with bronze but I wanted a 2018 so ended up getting white with bronze. I love the look. I went with 0 offset and now I’m having some rubbing:(

View attachment 126991

Truck looks great and we ran the exact same wheels/tires at stock height with slight rubbing at full lock. You can either trim your inner fender well, about 1" vertical x 2" horizontal, or throw on a set of perch collars and get an alignment. I'd recommend the RPG 2.25" version.

2017-18 Raptor Spring Perch Collar

OP
OP
D

Dacam

Reaction score
My 2017 sits about 1.5” higher in the rear. I want a leveled look and don’t want much rubbing in the front fenders.
Some are going with 1.5” perch, some are using 2.5” perch.
I’m debating on which one to go with as I also ramp my 700lbs Can Am atv in the bed and Dont wanna create any more squat then I’m already getting.

TwoSqueeze

Reaction score
I think it's more "played out" online rather than in real life. I see a ton of Raptors around the Houston area most being stock and the modded ones being black. I've come across 2 bronze wheeled Raptors not including mine since I put my set on.
I'm one of them on the NW side;)