Why Ford is King

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont believe the GT3R is street legal, is it?

seems like GTD will be faster than GT3RS, which i think would be the direct competition...

im excited to see what the car does, and i think it also gives a good peak into what comes in the future.
I didn't realize the mustang was street legal, dumb assumption on my part. But yes, you're right GT3RS would be comparable then. My father in law races a 2022 GT3R Cup and it is unreal, I just can't imagine a mustang being in the same planet as it from a quality standpoint. Not that I could come close to affording either of these lol

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize the mustang was street legal, dumb assumption on my part. But yes, you're right GT3RS would be comparable then. My father in law races a 2022 GT3R Cup and it is unreal, I just can't imagine a mustang being in the same planet as it from a quality standpoint. Not that I could come close to affording either of these lol
you married up! Nice. My FIT cannot afford to watch racing.