Who Owns a Raptor and a Bronco...let's see them...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncitis6671

Reaction score
Telling New Broncos “hold my beer!” Strongly considering trying to find a “real” Bronco but getting one in excellent shape is as expensive as a new/modern one, so went that route for a daily driver instead of restoring one. Nice ride though!
Thanks! Once you catch the EB bug is hard to go back. I owed the new bronco and loved it but traded it in for the raptor. Old broncos have gotten very expensive and if I didn’t have them I would probably do what you did. But you got two really nice rides!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As someone who owns a Gen3 and as someone who has owned 2 "very" modified JKU Rubicons... how are you guys liking your Broncos?

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I can’t keep up with you ballers.

Had a baller moment myself once when I picked up these sleds in December of 2019 (Both 2020 MY Ford Performance Blue).

IMG_0225.jpeg

Ended up trading the Raptor 6 months later, but I’m back in one again! Absolutely my favorite truck on the planet.

IMG_1194.jpeg

I tried to own a Raptor and GT500 at the same time. But, must have balance in the force.

Must be my New Balance sneakers …….

A good friend of mine has a Braptor and I must admit, they are pretty nice. If I had more room I would probable have one. Congratulations guys, they are sweet.