Who is - Sasquatch77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it was before the bitch ass gen 2 even existed. :ROFLJest:

aint nobody trolling, y'all foamers just like to cry about shit.

You guys are the ones crying because they replaced the old, tired 6.2 with a more powerful engine.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are the ones crying because they replaced the old, tired 6.2 with a more powerful engine.

I haven't seen a single gen 1 owner cry about having less power. Every single time this whole gen 1 vs gen 2 thing comes up it's because a gen 2 owner doesn't like something a gen 1 owner says, then they make it about what gen you own.

Always a gen 2 owner starting shit. Always. You don't like it, so you turn it into this war against gen 1 owners. It's ridiculous. It's like whites vs blacks. Why the **** do you guys keep segregating gens. THEYRE ALL RAPTORS.

**** sakes.

I don't even own a ******* raptor, yet anytime I post and someone doesn't like it they all of a sudden think I own a gen 1. Which just further proves my point that you ***** have no brains and just resort to being morons.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen a single gen 1 owner cry about having less power. Every single time this whole gen 1 vs gen 2 thing comes up it's because a gen 2 owner doesn't like something a gen 1 owner says, then they make it about what gen you own.

Always a gen 2 owner starting shit. Always. You don't like it, so you turn it into this war against gen 1 owners. It's ridiculous. It's like whites vs blacks. Why the **** do you guys keep segregating gens. THEYRE ALL RAPTORS.

**** sakes.

I don't even own a ******* raptor, yet anytime I post and someone doesn't like it they all of a sudden think I own a gen 1. Which just further proves my point that you ***** have no brains and just resort to being morons.

I own a jen 2 and get the knee jerk, gen 1 jerker hate rant when I don't agree with the foamers. I would like to see things their way, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just don't get the division. They're both raptors. This is a raptor forum. Why the **** is the gen 2 crowd so angry about the gen 1 crowd posting opinions and information.

If the gen 2 people are so uptight and don't want to see posts from other people, go join the gen 2 specific raptor forum. That's what it's for.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me,
The generation 1 versus generation 2 thing is irrelevant. The challenges we have both on the forum and at events are the same as the disagreements that have occurred since recreational wheeling first started after WW2. They are personal preference and opinion based. Some guys like strait line fast desert running while others like mudding. Some prefer drag racing while others like rock crawling. It makes no difference what your personal preferences are. You can do/buy what you want and have fun. It becomes more of an issue because of personalities and people not sharing the same opinions but in the end we are all interested in the same thing's. Performance, styling, and off road recreation. To me the most important thing is that both photograph pretty nice.
41bac676b35e8143cfe4982d62ddc059.jpg
cd3b47e46f2e39972d5b44eb7cb90bbd.jpg

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"