GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomorrow...?

38e311e1c6027dc5737a7938663a60b7.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything. Also, Michael at Whipple hasn't even responded to my email I sent this morning. I guess I need to call.. definitely a pain dealing with these guys and it only solidifies why I only bought this because of the discount. Their operation isnt very good IMO, they've essentially been BSing about the shipping dates the entire time.

FNG

Reaction score
Just received tracking #s' (2 boxes) from Whipple.

Thank You Mr. Toadster and Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like 1-2 shipping per day.

At this rate we'll have our stuff by mid Jan 2018 lol

a0225b40b4268d0f41ecba2f1e7260b6.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I haven't gotten anything. Also, Michael at Whipple hasn't even responded to my email I sent this morning. I guess I need to call.. definitely a pain dealing with these guys and it only solidifies why I only bought this because of the discount. Their operation isnt very good IMO, they've essentially been BSing about the shipping dates the entire time.

They're super busy and fulfilling orders - if you want out let others know so they can take your spot [emoji1303]

ace75

Reaction score
toadster, when people back out, is whipple just cancelling the order, or are they letting the next guy in line get in on the deal?

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

They're super busy and fulfilling orders - if you want out let others know so they can take your spot [emoji1303]

No one said I wanted out. I just want it to ship out, they have been telling me for 1.5 weeks that "it will ship in 1-2 days". Yet they confirmed I was the 3rd person to quickly call in and pay for it. I did that so this group buy could hurry and process and get to the quota they wanted, for the sake of everyone else too. I didnt want to hold it back in any way.

So yeah, I get the snarky comment and can see where you are coming from- but to suggest I back out after i've already paid and just wanting to receive my product isn't cool. I appreciate you putting together this group buy, but I feel like Whipple might be a 3-4 person shop because if they are having a hard time shipping 3 dozen packages not even worth much profit to them, that's not a good sign..

EDIT:

Just called them and they said it will ship Tuesday now. So they are giving you bad info as well Toadster. I'd be fine with Tuesday, if they didn't tell me it was going to ship Tuesday of THIS week.. and also said it would ship by Tuesday of last week. So yeah, let's see if they actually get it out this Tuesday.. 3rd time is a charm right?

Last edited:

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my tracking info this morning. Now I need a raptor lol

Last edited:

chucker

Reaction score
Quit F#@$^^ing complaining everybody...Jesus.

Got mine. Will be here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.