Who has the Black MBRP exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as an aside, I had the last section of my Magnaflow exhaust coated in Cerakote Black Velvet. looks and sounds awesome

Attachments

• Magnaflow Black back.jpg
    Magnaflow Black back.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Magnaflow Black.jpg
    Magnaflow Black.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82

Cricket

Reaction score
I have had my black MBRP exhaust for a month now and could not be happier. Easy install, sounds great and looks awesome. The price is right too as compared to many other cat back options. Thumbs up on this mod !!!

AlbertaBlack

Reaction score
I got it last week. Sounds great, fit great, looks great, glad I didn't spend the money on borla or corsa. Paid 650 CAD. This is my second MBRP kit, had one on my FJ cruiser and it was great as well. Gotta love MBRP!

canviper

Reaction score
A lot of likes on this exhaust I'm glad I went with it. Even though I have not heard it yet 2 more weeks to go. Alberta Black where are you from looks like you got a good deal on your exhaust. I'm from AB as well.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Maryland Speed's sale this week I now have a Black MBRP sitting in my garage. Can't wait to install it this weekend. Couldn't pass up a deal to snag this exhaust for $500.

canviper

Reaction score
500 bucks that's a wicked deal. I'll finally get to here mine for the first time when I get home from work. Been waiting 4 weeks for this.

canviper

Reaction score
Finally got home to listen to the exhaust, I really like it. It has a nice rumble which is not overpowering the wife still thinks it loud but I think it's just right the MBRP Black is staying on the truck.