White Raptor Walkaround

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or the new raptor looks like crap? Especially with that new logos on the side.

My borla s-type sounds better than this. My Cobb accessport port with intake and intercooler do the magic.

I think raptor drop a bomb on this one.

Thank god for TRX otherwise there wouldn’t be Raptor R

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it me or the new raptor looks like crap? Especially with that new logos on the side.

My borla s-type sounds better than this. My Cobb accessport port with intake and intercooler do the magic.

I think it’s you bro!

No but seriously it’s receiving mixed reviews and many think it’s not a major upgrade to a Gen 2. Suspension wise and optional 37’s are a big upgrade. Interior is bumped up too. The 3.5TT (waiting in power figures) might just be a bump. At this point I like my Gen 2 front end. Will see what it looks like when in person.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

For a first time Raptor owner like myself, it’s gonna be prefect!

Johndeere99

Reaction score
Looks like they enclosed the opening at the 6 O'clock position on the steering wheel. They also did that on the Navigator. I was hoping that would be a Lincoln Thing, but now it has made it to the Raptor. I believe I can be content with my 14 and 18 models for now.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they enclosed the opening at the 6 O'clock position on the steering wheel. They also did that on the Navigator. I was hoping that would be a Lincoln Thing, but now it has made it to the Raptor. I believe I can be content with my 14 and 18 models for now.

Sure looks open to me, like my ‘19

Johndeere99

Reaction score
I sure hope so. But when I watched the video it looked like it was blocked to me.

I watched again and agree, I do believe it is open. Guess I was just expecting the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter