White Raptor Walkaround

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oxford white, so that answers one question.

Rear tailgate appliqué delete looks good.

Those bed stickers are absolutely horrid especially on a white truck around the fuel door. What in the world is Ford thinking.

Non blue interior looks great.

Not the best video. It was stated that the driver was the owner but that’s clearly a Ford truck based in the 2 stickers on the rear window as well as the blue card on the key fob. Pause the video to see the card on the fob.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clearly neither guy knows anything about cars or trucks (or Raptors), so many errors. But sometimes those videos can be the most revealing.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That exhaust is still blaaahhh. Must be a low cost Raptor, no fog lights, no tailgate step, etc. If it wasnt for the front grille, it looks like a gen 2, except for some interior upgrades. No feeling it. Not a big enough improvement to me. Where's the powerboost option, Time travel, etc.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why the eff are you doing a walkaround video at night and in a blizzard?

I’m guessing the guy somehow works for Ford and got to take the truck home for the night.

Sure hope someone can save a copy of this video, I have a feeling it will be taken down once his boss sees it.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
The vid got taken down..... Why is everything such a secret with Ford. This is very irritating. One thing ill give Ram is that they had the Price and Build available right after the video debut of the TRX. Ford - Give people the ability to look at what options they want before ordering their truck.