White 2011 screw for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
rook247

rook247

Reaction score
Appreciate it. No but it shouldn't be that hard to get one. I'll see what I can do. It sounds great, real deep with a nice rumble. And when you get on it there isn't any doubting it haha

OP
OP
rook247

rook247

Reaction score
Checking for any interest before I trade the Ol girl in. Love the truck but I need something cheaper. Plus it just sits for a month while I'm at work.

OP
OP
rook247

rook247

Reaction score
Hey sorry took so long to get back to y'all I didn't notice the responses. And yes it shows the damage in carfax. I haven't seen it but I was told it says multiple body panel damage and that it was towed. It only damaged the bumper and trailer hitch. (Hitch costs 800$ btw) And i had it towed bc it felt funny as i was leaving the accident. Turns out the rear diff lock button popped out when i was hit. Butttt I just traded it in. Pretty much everyone was trying to offer me about 2-3 grand below what I think it was worth. Found a place that gave me full value. I traded it in brownwood tx at Stanley dodge for 41 after they originally said 42. Maybe give em a call and see if they'll be willing to haggle. You'll have the one up knowing what they paid for it. If they even plan on selling it at the lot there. Haha I'm just noticing how I bought it at bj ford and sold it at brownwood tx lmao.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry took so long to get back to y'all I didn't notice the responses. And yes it shows the damage in carfax. I haven't seen it but I was told it says multiple body panel damage and that it was towed. It only damaged the bumper and trailer hitch. (Hitch costs 800$ btw) And i had it towed bc it felt funny as i was leaving the accident. Turns out the rear diff lock button popped out when i was hit. Butttt I just traded it in. Pretty much everyone was trying to offer me about 2-3 grand below what I think it was worth. Found a place that gave me full value. I traded it in brownwood tx at Stanley dodge for 41 after they originally said 42. Maybe give em a call and see if they'll be willing to haggle. You'll have the one up knowing what they paid for it. If they even plan on selling it at the lot there. Haha I'm just noticing how I bought it at bj ford and sold it at brownwood tx lmao.

2011 WHITE Ford F-150 SVT Raptor , AUTOMATIC, 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine, Brownwood, Texas

They have it listed for $47,399. AMAZING how well these trucks hold their value. Thats within about $2000 of what I gave for mine NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.