White 2011 screw for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rook247

Reaction score
2011 white supercrew with less then 9,000 miles on it. Luxury package, sunroof, no decals. It has heated seats remote start, all black leather, adjustable pedals. Doesn't have navigation but it does have the Sony sound system with the subwoofer and six disc changer. No dents dings or scratches and the interior is perfect. It was in a minor accident where I was rear ended. I have photos to show how minor it was. Just needed a new bumper skin and trailer hitch. When they replaced it I had them paint the bumper white. I was going to paint the front one white too. I'm asking 44,500. I owe more then that but I'll pay the difference. I'm going from working eight months out of the year to only working six. Even with the pay raise I'll still get a small pay cut. Ironic that ill lose money with a promotion. I plan on getting into something cheaper until I'm used to the pay difference. I've got photos I'll post. Checking interest If there isn't any I'll just keep it. Thanks.

OP
OP
rook247

rook247

Reaction score
Thanks!! Also forgot to mention it has a bed liner and a black tool box sprayed with the same bed liner. Also I just installed mbrp turn down t304 exhaust. I also have the factory exhaust intact if you don't like the sound of the mbrp. And also tinted windows with the eye brow on the windshield.

OP
OP
rook247

rook247

Reaction score
I'm not a dealer those are just the pics from when I first got it.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck with the sale! do you have any sounds clips/video of the MBRP turndown? I have it on order and would love to know how it sounds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.