Which Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merman

Reaction score
I am sure this has been discussed to death but I was having trouble finding the answer. I have a 2020 802A and looking for which Forscan tool to buy. Which one is the one to get or which is most popular?

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check https://forscan.org/home.html for the supported adapters.

Like mentioned above OBDLink are some of the best, but not the cheapest. If you're an IOS/Android user you might want to consider the MX+ so you can use Forscan Lite if needed to pull codes etc

OP
OP
Merman

Merman

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got one ordered. Hopefully now i can figure out why my screen goes black from time to time.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got one ordered. Hopefully now i can figure out why my screen goes black from time to time.
If you're talking about the sync screen, make sure you update it to the latest version. There was a version with a bug that would use up all the disk space and cause it to crash

OP
OP
Merman

Merman

Reaction score
If you're talking about the sync screen, make sure you update it to the latest version. There was a version with a bug that would use up all the disk space and cause it to crash
Good to know, thanks!

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In addition to the adapter question, which version of Forscan enables you to customize settings and reset the TCM? Will the Lite version do it?