Where to get wheel blanks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
So I've been searching for some non beadlock KMC Enduro's the past few days......I've called numerous places that carry them and everyone has told me that they can't get them in the Raptor's 135mm bolt circle. 17x9 and 6 lug, no problem, but the bolt circle is always 139mm (or 5.5"). Now we've all seen these wheels on the R and XT and even on the other forum but, I'm starting to think that only the beadlock version is available in our spec. You'd think that they'd offer their wheels for the best selling truck out there. I've seen some places a while back that get the wheel you want and drill the bolt circle to your specs.......anyone have any experience with this or know of a place that does it?

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks for the help RE. I was more looking for the KMC's already made but just needed the bolt holes drilled, those guys look like they do a straight from scratch blank, probably pretty pricey too. I can't believe how hard of a time I'm having finding these wheels to fit. I find 5 lug in a 135mm bolt circle but 6 lugs are always 139mm. I even asked Raptorguy21, who has the beadlocks on his truck, he got them througha friend at discont tire, I called them but they said they couldn't get them in our size. Uggh.....I may just end up powdercoating the stockers.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Welp, I've pretty much given up on the Enduro's, I have exhausted all resources, lol. HOWEVER.......while looking around and doing research, I believe I have come across the wheel to adorn my Raptor. I came across Method Race Wheels while looking around some desert racing forums and being sponsors of the likes of Ballistic BJ Baldwin, Jeremy McGrath and current world record holder Johnny Greaves, they've got to have a good product. Apparently, they're starting to make a pretty good name on the market so I decided to check out their website. They don't have a huge selection right now but, I found an awesome wheel and already in the Raptor's 17X8.5 6x135mm specs, great price too! Check 'em......http://stores.homestead.com/methodracewheels/-strse-40/MR30178516500N/Detail.bok

What else is nice is that most of these wheels are pretty light.......their desert truck beadlock is only 27lbs......the stock wheel is 34lbs.! So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger on these and have them at the house wating for me to put them on. SO NOBODY ELSE GET 'EM!!!!!!! Not anytime soon anyways, lol.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are some good looking wheels SOCO. When are you suppose to be taking delivery again?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just bought these great looking wheels - I managed to pick up the last 5 they had!

method_street_wheel_flat_black.jpg

Just kidding Matt! :D :D :D They're great looking wheels!

NOBODY ELSE GET 'EM!!!!!!! Not anytime soon anyways, lol.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Lol @ Dan!! I get home on March 30th and hoping it will be there around that time as well. As for my original post, a couple of guys on one of the desert racing forums hit me up and told me who to get in contact with to make that happen......so if anyone's interested, give Jaime Zamora (he's a factory rep) a call @ 951-232-0072.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter