When there is a camera on the track and you've got to punch it a bit more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubya_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was nervous jumping my last Chevy with kings. I don't think those ranchos would fare well on an impact like that.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone is trying to catch up. Won’t happen Ford nailed the raptor it down and hasn’t backed off making continued improvements. Chevy and dodge don’t have the in house engineering that ford does.

This is demonstrated by the Ford GT. Chevy and Dodge ain’t got shit for that. They are fortunate to have one speciality vehicle. Ford has a fleet of them.

Chevy has to outsource it to get something even in the ballpark. Dodge Rebel will still be all show and speed. Won’t be a raptor, as far as capabilities, by any stretch of their imagination.

Raptor will always be the pinnacle and be the leader. Ford has the engineering and drive to be the leader.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they have the engineering, but no where near the depth that ford does, and definitely a lack luster commitment to the specialty market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk