Wheels - no modifications required

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was told that I would have to modify my suspension and etc if I wanted to run aftermarket wheels that are 20".

What sort of wheels do I need to run that are 20" that do not require me to modify anything at all. I'm looking for blacks wheels in particular...

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. So it will be a plug and play? I guess I need to buy new tires then also... this is starting to sound like a 2500 dollar adventure.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok. So it will be a plug and play? I guess I need to buy new tires then also... this is starting to sound like a 2500 dollar adventure.

Yep and 2500 is about average depending on tire and wheel choice.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cheers.

I guess I will ride stock for a bit longer Especially considering the weather will change in a bit. Perhaps the wheels will come as a next year addition.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always ride my stock tires till they need replacing before I get new wheels. I might just powder coat the rings on my stockers this time around. I like the way the bead locks look.