Wheel + Tire Weight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_Satch_

Reaction score
WOW! 95.5 lbs. I just dropped the spare tire to pull the tailpipes to powder coat the tips. Lifting the spare with one hand while attempting to get the mount perch pushed up through the center of the wheel is not something I would ever want to do on the side of the road! I also took this opportunity to balance the spare as well.
-Satch

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From my research the stock rim is 31.5# and BFG tire is 65#

BFG does not publish the weight of the OEM C rated 315 (at least that I have seen). The E rated version is 65 pounds. The stock C rated tire should be considerably lighter.

I would guess the stock non beadlock combo weighs 87 pounds (31+56).

The beadlocks weigh in around 36-37 (not sure about the newest version, they look a little lighter).

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BFG does not publish the weight of the OEM C rated 315 (at least that I have seen). The E rated version is 65 pounds. The stock C rated tire should be considerably lighter.

I would guess the stock non beadlock combo weighs 87 pounds (31+56).

The beadlocks weigh in around 36-37 (not sure about the newest version, they look a little lighter).

Surprisingly it's about the same. We have it at 64. Even weirder Toyo's new C rated 315 MT weighs 80 but the E rated weighs 76
upload_2019-3-21_11-31-14.png

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! 95.5 lbs. I just dropped the spare tire to pull the tailpipes to powder coat the tips. Lifting the spare with one hand while attempting to get the mount perch pushed up through the center of the wheel is not something I would ever want to do on the side of the road! I also took this opportunity to balance the spare as well.
-Satch

Theres an easier way than lifting it to push the carrier through the center. Next time keep lowering the line and remove from the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Satch_

Reaction score
Theres an easier way than lifting it to push the carrier through the center. Next time keep lowering the line and remove from the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I let out all the cable, how would I remove it from the top? I probably should have looked in the manual, there is no doubt that I am missing something here.
-Satch