Wheel + Tire Weight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the wheel weight of the 2019 the same as 2018? For the beadlocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How drastic did your MPG’s change when switching tires?
Sorry, been off this site for awhile.

I have switched back & forth a couple times between the KO2's on Venomrex & the 35x 12.50 KM3'S on stock rims in the last year. I have seen little or no mpg difference. The big mpg difference seems to more related to either winter fuel blend or the cooler outside temps. Probably a 2 mpg drop during cooler temps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, been off this site for awhile.

I have switched back & forth a couple times between the KO2's on Venomrex & the 35x 12.50 KM3'S on stock rims in the last year. I have seen little or no mpg difference. The big mpg difference seems to more related to either winter fuel blend or the cooler outside temps. Probably a 2 mpg drop during cooler temps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Oh that is interesting. I haven’t noticed any drops like that with the KO2’s between last summer and this passing winter. I do like those KM3’s but I also like the Cooper STT Pros and those are even lighter.

LForward1

Reaction score
Indeed sometimes people don't know the REAL weight of their own stuff. I remember when I was in the U.S, I have problems with understanding of lbs to kilograms (Yes, I have problems with math). However, I've decided to learn more about it and turns out there is a converter that can help with quick calculation and a pretty good interface that most likely each of us prefer. Oh, by the way, one thing that I wanted to weight is the stuff that I wanted to transport from the U.S was 150 lbs to kg and you know it's not soo many...