Wheel Spacers, are you with or against?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and maybe not....today anyway...I got to cut a quarter inch off the main hub stubs...wasn't prepared for that...Lol. I can't even screw in a light bulb properly. I'm gonna kill myself with this shjt. Oh well at least I'll look cool dying in a Raptor. Off to get a cutting wheel.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My own personal Jesus thread....well I went back to the only thing I'm good at..

before.....uzenu2e7.jpg

After I realize way more work involved...

Notice the stack of spacers?

.urutereh.jpg

a6yve2yp.jpg

I have often wondered why the world could not be more simple. Kind of like a ******...you know...plug and play. Why do I have to cut stuff? Why can't it just work?

Last edited:

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMO but I would never ever use spacers. Buy the right offset and right backspacing wheel and be done with it -

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not be cutting your hub studs, return those spacers and get a proper pair of 1.5" if your going to do it right.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just had an epiphany ! Why don't I return these 1 1/4 and get 1 1/2 ?

More likely I will just return them altogether and get new wheels.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't need to cut the studs regardless. When your wheels go back on, there are spaces where the studs can fit, in between the holes.