What's up from NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey there fellas

Ordered a 2013 blue flame supercab a couple weeks ago, and while I'm excited to say the least, it's bitter sweet knowing it will be quite a while before the truck comes in !

I have had my eye on these trucks ever since they came out. I am a big Ford truck fan (owned a '05 F350 s-cab previously), and this will be my 2nd brand new SVT, my first being a 2003 Cobra. I still own the car and while I love it more than anything, she has to go, for the truck.

Nearly everything I know about my car I learned on SVTP, so I know how invaluable a good forum can be. This place really looks great, I am very anxious to learn more, and look forward to being a member !

thanks

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey well welcome fellow new yorker nice our numbers are growing!!.....this forum is awesome lots of ...ummm characters to say the least :laughing1:on here great people an even better information. Where in the new york area are you from?

OP
OP
03svt

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys

ny screw - I am in Queens, how about you. looking forward to hitting fire island beaches with this bad boy in the winter

faceoff4 - race red was a close second but really love the blue. and I havent seen another one around here that I recall. lots of black and orange trucks but never blue

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks guys

ny screw - I am in Queens, how about you. looking forward to hitting fire island beaches with this bad boy in the winter

faceoff4 - race red was a close second but really love the blue. and I havent seen another one around here that I recall. lots of black and orange trucks but never blue

nice im not to far im in staten island never been over there maby after you get your rig we could get a meet going an hit it up