What to pay for a 2010 SCab with 9k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pay whatever you want to pay for an amazing, one-of-a-kind truck. It's only worth what you're willing to pay for it. Good luck.

PS: I'm fascinated by all the Raptor owners telling you how much you "should pay" for this vehicle.

The thread is titled: What to pay for a 2010 SCab with 9K

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this thread makes me feel good about the resale value of these trucks.

For a bit more cash you can order brand new. That's a 2010, you can get a 2013 or heck even a 2014 if you are willing to wait. I would bet you can easily recover the "savings" just on the resale value. The 2013's have a few extra goodies and improvements over the first Raptor models.

I would never buy a used Raptor after all the stuff I have seen people do with these trucks. :eek:

Just my opinon

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vtrx245

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I may order a new truck mainly because I dont need most of those options nor do I want them. Only option I would really like is heated seats but I can also live without it. Thanks for all the advice, taking it all into consideration.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's what I paid for that truck's (almost) twin 2 years ago. 700 more miles on mine when I bought it. So that's high by a good bit IMO. I say make them an offer in the mid 30's and see what they counter with. That truck is only getting older and an almost 4 year old model for 45k ain't something Joe Schmo is gonna jump on.

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 5.4L 2010 with Cams, SW Headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Leer Fiberglass Camper Shell and SCT Tuner (JDM custom tune) for $38K back in 2010. It had less than 10K miles on it. I would not pay that for a used one.

Especially when you can get a well optioned new SCrew for under $50K (like everything but stickers).

Let is sit there for another 3 years :)

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the first raptor i sat in was a '10 with 10k. scab. cant say how it was equipped but they were asking 42. the next i sat in was mine