What to pay for a 2010 SCab with 9k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. It has been at the same dealer since ~ June 2010 if memory serves. I'm having them send me a carfax on it just to cover my bases. HiTechRedneck has a point that its odd that it has been there for almost 3 years at this point with no purchase.....

Hum...maybe it was the dealers personal truck at some point? My first test drive was in the dealer's son's Raptor.

OP
OP
V

vtrx245

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I would love to order a new Raptor but I would like to try to avoid spending 50k on a truck right now but I may end up doing that if it comes down to it. I have a 2010 Mustang GT as a summer car so a Raptor would make a natural winter companion!!

Raptor911 the VIN is 1FTEX1E64AFA52489. THANKS!!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check your PM.

Thanks for all the replies. I would love to order a new Raptor but I would like to try to avoid spending 50k on a truck right now but I may end up doing that if it comes down to it. I have a 2010 Mustang GT as a summer car so a Raptor would make a natural winter companion!!

Raptor911 the VIN is 1FTEX1E64AFA52489. THANKS!!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pay whatever you want to pay for an amazing, one-of-a-kind truck. It's only worth what you're willing to pay for it. Good luck.

PS: I'm fascinated by all the Raptor owners telling you how much you "should pay" for this vehicle.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything on the lot for over 90 days the dealership should want to dump. Make them an outrageous offer. You never know. I gotta good deal when I bought my used 2010. I had a noob sales associate and asked him how long it had been on the lot. Then it was time to play with the sales manager.