What settings do you drive in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Baja exhaust noticeably different than Normal or Sport? I've heard a few videos, but just wondering, like idling, is is it a big difference? I'll probably keep mine in Sport or Baja when it gets here.
More noticable difference as you move up in the rev range.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wish it would have a “My Mode” setting. I keep mine in normal, hit the exhaust button 3x to get it to Baja, and then the steering to Comfort. Just wish I didn’t have to do it every dang time.
My m cars had the M1 and M2 button which was Awesome. With a push of a button you were rockin!

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wish it would have a “My Mode” setting. I keep mine in normal, hit the exhaust button 3x to get it to Baja, and then the steering to Comfort. Just wish I didn’t have to do it every dang time.
This could be achieved with a FORSCAN programing to set those as defaults, just a matter of finding the setting. I think at least

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree completely. Is this a possibility with a software update?

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Normal mode, Steering - Sport, Suspension - Off road(feels cushier around town), Exhaust Normal. Can feel the body roll on a corner between sport and off road.