What mods are you planning! Let’s see the lists!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1). Currently at the “spa” for XPEL Stealth.
2). Switched to Method 309’s
3). Retrax Pro XR (done)
4). BedRug (done)

5). Looking at some of the RPG Off-Road suspension parts!!!! (Perch Collar and Link Kits!!!)
6). Patiently waiting on Cobb to get updates out!!!
Looks awesome! Loving the 309’s. 37” tires?

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing major for me. Mainly moving stuff over from the Gen2.

- Ceramic tint on front windows and windshield
- Ceramic coating
- Lomax bed cover
- Bed rug classic bed mat
- Builtright Industries bedside racks (need to replace the larger driver side to fit the Gen3)
- Stubby antenna

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that the factory uses an adhesive promoter and then sprays the bed. Zero paint is scuffed up like the aftermarket spray in bed liners.
This is similar to what my local Line-x said. He said they can remove a factory spray-in liner in 30 minutes because it doesn't adhere well.

My 2019 has a factory spray-in liner and for my 2022 I opted to not get the factory spray-in and have Line-x do it.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing major for me. Mainly moving stuff over from the Gen2.

- Ceramic tint on front windows and windshield
- Ceramic coating
- Lomax bed cover
- Bed rug classic bed mat
- Builtright Industries bedside racks (need to replace the larger driver side to fit the Gen3)
- Stubby antenna
Will the Lomax liner for the regular F150 fit our Raptors? I'm not seeing an option for Raptors on their site, and weather tech (which I think I read on here is the same model), says they don't have one that will fit them.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same Fuel Block Beadlocks
X2...mine will be candy red.
Also gonna spray rear fenders inside, start with collars but maybe move to eibachs at some point, front ppf, and do new bumpers as soon as options start getting released.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Lomax liner for the regular F150 fit our Raptors? I'm not seeing an option for Raptors on their site, and weather tech (which I think I read on here is the same model), says they don't have one that will fit them.
I ordered mine from a vendor on here, but I would think the beds are the same between the F150s and the Raptors, with only the fenders being different.

Tusk

Reaction score
This will be my first Raptor. Lead Foot with 37 Package. It was in production on 10/1 but hasn’t updated. I’m guessing it’s waiting on a chip.

First Mods:
-XPel Stealth on whole truck
-UV Activated PPF on the windshield. Tints to 70% in sunlight. Clear at night.
-Method 605 NV 20”
-Rigid Midnight Series 40” behind the grille
-Tint all windows and moonroof
-Most likely a Goosetune

Are most of y’all doing a tune right after you pick the truck up? I’ve always waited a little bit but it seems like the Goosetune is very reliable.