Highlighted posts from Monday, Sep. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 05, 2021 * 20 posts * 499 views
Olsen Motorsports said: Wanted to start a discussion on what's the plans for everyone's trucks!? Help me with ideas! here's ours change wheels Change brakes Full custom interior Satin PPF Sound system ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 17 posts * 905 views
NJ2020 said: Wanted to share some thoughts after a few days now. I haven't watched any of the reviews (yet) as I was hoping to go in fresh. -Ride is killer, way more refined than my Gen 2. ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 255 views
BellHeli407 said: This may be a silly question. Can anyone confirm the seats lay down to sleepers like the new f150's. I always assumed this to be true but I have not seen anyone do it on the reviews. ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 186 views
JROD said: This is some of the information I am looking for. No dealers can give me any information on how to customize my truck. I want 37s on it but not getting that blue interior so all ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 83 views
Nex said: What oil is everyone using? (I know, another loaded question). I have some T6 still from my F350 and didn't know if that would also work in the Gen 2s. Also, what diff oil as I ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 61 views
DanT said: I can't seem to open my original back up Forscan files. I changed my DRL to amber parking lights and turn signal but want to change back to original settings. Anyone available ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 106 views
GMEN92 said: Thanks appreciate the heads up .. will give that a shot too as I'm sure it's easier then wiping down everything with the vrt Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 62 views
JJ-306 said: Just purchased a 2018 802a and love the truck. It came with 17" Icon Compression wheels with +6mm offset, and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Does anyone else have these Icon wheels ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 2 posts * 137 views
muditup said: To the people (I wanted to say Guys but, I thought I should be politically correct) that have taken delivery of their Gen3's do the exhaust & driving modes reset when started? Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 172 views
toledoUPSguy said: IIRC the reverse wire does not trigger the trailer connected crap. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...