What is this dash light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It keeps coming on an off. I have looked online and on the forum, but can’t find what it is. It will stay on for a minute then turn off.

Attachments

• IMG_5122.jpeg
    IMG_5122.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 161

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question! I saw this the other day but then it disappeared before I could take a picture. I described it to my wife, we looked at the current owners manual and it’s not in there at all, and now she thinks I’m crazy.

It happened to me after having the truck parked for 10 days for a vacation. I have a feeling it has to do with low battery. Looking at it now maybe it’s saying forward collision is disabled?

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It keeps coming on an off. I have looked online and on the forum, but can’t find what it is. It will stay on for a minute then turn off.
I posted the link above for a previous thread. He ended up having sap on his windshield where the sensor is. Its above your rear-view mirror.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this warning for the first time this past Sunday and was driving directly into the blinding sun in the evening. Went off after about 5 seconds or so.