What is a fair price for 2013 wheels and tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Im thinking about selling my new rims and tires off a 2013.. (non bedlocks)

How much would be a fair price?

havent picked up the truck yet.. but will be next week... the truck has about 18 miles.. so as the rims and tires..

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Look through the for sale section, eBay, and maybe check on Craigslist. There's plenty of others selling there's that you can gather a competitive price.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id price them at anywhere from $1500 - $1800.

They are worth way more than that but unfortunately that is about all people are paying. The tires alone are worth about $300 each new.

Wheels MSRP from Ford for $550 ea + $50 core ea.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The market is flooded with stock raptor wheels and tires, because they suck offroad, lol, saying that though, they still sell really well in the 1500 range :)

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I've bought a few sets with around 5K miles. I won't pay more than $300 per tire and wheel. Old style wheel though.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As of today:

* New BFG AT KO tires can be purchased brand new, installed, with nitrogen fill :shocked: not including tax for $300 each.

* Brand new takeoff wheels are not selling around here (maybe they'll sell on the F-150 forums) so the price for them is quite flat (low).

* Once you factor in shipping (not cheap) for the wheels/tires the cost has gone up even further.

I'd say brand new (under 3,000 miles) tires would be worth about $200 each, plus or minus, with shipping being a separate negotiated issue depending on distance.

And the wheels are only worth what you can get for them. :confused:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've bought a few sets with around 5K miles. I won't pay more than $300 per tire and wheel. Old style wheel though.

I always thought the old (original) wheel was much nicer than the newer wheel. One of the reason I ordered beadlocks, they look nicer than the stock wheels.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im In Atlanta GA..

Dont really like the bedlock rims.. think they make the truck look less aggressive...

maybe I should keep them? just incase..

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm confused. Are you selling the standard wheels or the beadlock capable wheels?

I'm in Atlanta too. When you get your truck let's get something together