GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why'd you give up street motorcycles?
Ever put one down?

To put in a nutshell- 2 main reasons; my kid(s) (1 on the way) & cell phones.

If there was a track close to me & I had the time & $$$ to fund it I’d still ride on closed course but too dangerous on street. To top it off I love I MA we get 5-6 months of riding weather tops.

When I get the A&A kit installed on the Z will be faster than most street bikes (on the street) anyhow & its a lot less nerve wracking putting down WOT in a 4 door car than a 1000cc crotch rocket

Last edited:

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever put one down?

To put in a nutshell- 2 main reasons; my kid(s) (1 on the way) & cell phones.

If there was a track close to me & I had the time & $$$ to fund it I’d still ride on closed course but too dangerous on street. To top it off I love I MA we get 5-6 months of riding weather tops.

When I get the A&A kit installed on the Z will be faster than most street bikes (on the street) anyhow & its a lot less nerve wracking putting down WOT in a 4 door car than a 1000cc crotch rocket

Offroad on my enduro, yes. Few broken ribs.

On the street, which IMO is worse than offroad, no ,ever.

While I dont agree, I see your point and wish you well on your future endevours :)

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My project takes up most of the garage.

dcfbfb17bb2fed806731a6af3f650045.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter