What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally installed this rear rigid spreader light kit from SPV, have the red halo effect on aux 6 & the main white spotlights on aux4 - now all my switches are used up lol!!

Also installed a replacement tailgate assist strut & swapped out the tailgate light bulbs for LEDs

Truck has 68k miles on it- no issues, gonna replace the brakes this weekend for first time.

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3756.jpeg
    IMG_3756.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3757.jpeg
    IMG_3757.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 52

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a MIL indication in the flight deck a month or so ago. I cleared it as it may have been the fuel I recently filled up with. It was faulting Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2 Sensor. The MIL returned so I replaced the O2 Sensor after work. The FORscan picture is to reference the lack of any mA oscillation previous to the O2 Sensor change. It was steady at 0.0 mA. IMG_1690.jpegIMG_1693.jpeg

mtnghost

Reaction score
I got a MIL indication in the flight deck a month or so ago. I cleared it as it may have been the fuel I recently filled up with. It was faulting Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2 Sensor. The MIL returned so I replaced the O2 Sensor after work. The FORscan picture is to reference the lack of any mA oscillation previous to the O2 Sensor change. It was steady at 0.0 mA. View attachment 449841View attachment 449842
Is there a fuse associated with the o2 sensor? I had a Chevy I was working on stump me with this one before I went directly to schematics. Just a thought and perhaps a starting point good luck.

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a fuse associated with the o2 sensor? I had a Chevy I was working on stump me with this one before I went directly to schematics. Just a thought and perhaps a starting point good luck.
The HO2’s are going through the PCM. I saw no separate fused circuits for any of the HO2 sensors from the wiring schematics that I have. My biggest find was the lack of any mA for HO2S11. It was literally showing zero oscillation at 0.0 mA. Now it oscillates just like HO2S21 so I know it was the problem. I should clarify that there are (as I’m sure everyone knows) four O2 sensors. The wiring diagram show the “pre-catalytic converter” as a Universal Heated O2 Sensors. This is the one that was faulting on my rig.IMG_1696.pngIMG_1695.png

Last edited:

mtnghost

Reaction score
The HO2’s are going through the PCM. I saw no separate fused circuits for any of the HO2 sensors from the wiring schematics that have. My biggest find was the lack of any mA for HO2S11. It was literally showing zero oscillation at 0.0 mA. Now it oscillates just like HO2S21 so I know it was the problem.
Oh got you, I misread that you still had it flatline or very low mA after replacement. Glad you got it all sorted.

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh got you, I misread that you still had it flatline or very low mA after replacement. Glad you got it all sorted.
I’m glad too! I’m taking it on her first “road trip” to see our oldest son at USC Columbia from Richmond, VA this coming weekend. It’s only a 6 hour drive but the piece of mind and no MIL is worth it.

CVP33

Reaction score
The HO2’s are going through the PCM. I saw no separate fused circuits for any of the HO2 sensors from the wiring schematics that have. My biggest find was the lack of any mA for HO2S11. It was literally showing zero oscillation at 0.0 mA. Now it oscillates just like HO2S21 so I know it was the problem. I should clarify that there (as I’m sure everyone knows) four O2 sensors. The wiring diagram show the “pre-catalytic converter” as a Universal Heated O2 Sensors. This is the one that was faulting on my rig.View attachment 449854View attachment 449853
ME - all cocky after changing out my diff cover + fluid change. :cool::party36:

ME - after reading posts like the one above and realizing I know fkg nothing…….:worship::winner_third_h4h: