What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachery55

Reaction score

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May something to do with the tow hooks?

Now you went and made me search LOL

roger7254

Reaction score
How’s the ride?
Rides like factory, maybe 3% firmer. If i had to do it all over again. I'll do Geiser springs front and rear, if you're worried about the factory top hat. I would get RPG top hat along with the geiser springs. With my setup its almost leveled. I like a little bit of rake.

77Raptor

Reaction score
Changed out my small Builtright panel for a large one. Took their large universal panel, cut it in half and used it for the two sides. Now to take it all off so I can line the bed lol

View attachment 454543

View attachment 454544

View attachment 454545
I'm curious about the standoffs or whatever they're called that you used to mount those panels to the bedsides. What are they, and how strong of a mounting point are they? I'm rather surprised @BuiltRight doesn't offer a full-length panel utilizing something along these lines to overcome the way the bedsides are designed in that a regular panel mounted to the usual tie-down hook locations couldn't run front to back the whole length of the bedside.

I'm also curious how you have the jack secured under the tonneau cover (Retrax?) cannister.