What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dano182

Reaction score
Better pics for anyone on the fence about this style bumper. Do it. Approach angle is substantially better and higher, as well as this thing is extremely rigid and I expect to be very durable.
How was your experience with Evil? I really like their bumpers but there is a pretty long thread on the forum discussing several negative experiences with missing hardware, production delays and generally bad customer service. Being a small business owner I understand the majority of people won’t post a review when things go well so I would be interested to know if you had any of the above mentioned issues or if everything went smoothly?

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
How was your experience with Evil? I really like their bumpers but there is a pretty long thread on the forum discussing several negative experiences with missing hardware, production delays and generally bad customer service. Being a small business owner I understand the majority of people won’t post a review when things go well so I would be interested to know if you had any of the above mentioned issues or if everything went smoothly?

I had a great experience honestly. They beat the lead time and price was great and so was quality. They did forget the skid plate bolts but I had some from a Tacoma that worked, and they sent me new bolts.

Dano182

Reaction score
I had a great experience honestly. They beat the lead time and price was great and so was quality. They did forget the skid plate bolts but I had some from a Tacoma that worked, and they sent me new bolts.
Good to know. Thanks for the reply!

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was happy with my bumper experience. Timeline was told at purchase. Shipped well and complete. I love the bumper.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
In reverse
I can feel a shudder in the front wheels when going over small objects. Like driveway lips and such.

Ideas? Swaybar is disconnected but still on the truck. Shocks are new.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In reverse
I can feel a shudder in the front wheels when going over small objects. Like driveway lips and such.

Ideas? Swaybar is disconnected but still on the truck. Shocks are new.
Shudder sounds like might be brake rotor, I had a clunk from the front in reverse and it turned out to be a loose LCA pivot bolt (where an alignment shop would adjust alignment so if you've have that done recently maybe check that first)...

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My key fob unlock stopped working last week. Got a new one cut and tried a few YouTube key fob programming methods, but none worked.
Finally got out my Autel, and aside from the 10 minute wait, it was easy,