What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stepped on the gas pedal hard a couple of times, wanted to put the SVC tune through its paces.

First, 0 to speed limit came up way too fast.

Second, those shifts are NICE!

Third, I'm $92 poorer. Had to fill up...

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing BIGt0007's mid flaps, I decided to make my own. Using parts I had around the house.

Metal brackets made from an old broken dovetail jig.

Stainless hardware left over from another project.

Old WeatherTech floor liners someone tossed in the trash.

Rattle can spray bed liner.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics:

Those are gonna flap like a MF'er

My icons flap and hit the frame at anything over 15mph.

I added more counter weights to them but Arkansas destroyed the rivets and lost em.

I know have 2 pieces of 1/4 x 1.25" stainless on each one with bolts. Keeps them down at over 70mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are gonna flap like a MF'er

My icons flap and hit the frame at anything over 15mph.

I added more counter weights to them but Arkansas destroyed the rivets and lost em.

I know have 2 pieces of 1/4 x 1.25" stainless on each one with bolts. Keeps them down at over 70mph

I was going to buy something stiffer/thicker but I had the liners lying around. I'm heading to Maine for 3-4 days to test them out. If nothing else, I now have templets for better/stronger ones. Maybe semi trailer flaps will work, I'll look for some on the side of US 95.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to buy something stiffer/thicker but I had the liners lying around. I'm heading to Maine for 3-4 days to test them out. If nothing else, I now have templets for better/stronger ones. Maybe semi trailer flaps will work, I'll look for some on the side of US 95.

Wasn't criticism, just a lessons learned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg