Well, it finally happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a deposit on a R since August of 2021 with my dealership. Definitely going to try to f-me with the ADM I’m sure, but figured might as well complete the build when allocation is granted and see how bad the pricing truly gets.

Thoughts from others where they think they see the R priced? It honestly seems as though outside of the 5.2 S/C motor there are limited additional changes.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I’ve had a deposit on a R since August of 2021 with my dealership. Definitely going to try to f-me with the ADM I’m sure, but figured might as well complete the build when allocation is granted and see how bad the pricing truly gets.

Thoughts from others where they think they see the R priced? It honestly seems as though outside of the 5.2 S/C motor there are limited additional changes.

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking MSRP for the R will be mid to high nineties optioned out. My 37 was right at 84k on the build sheet. I am pretty sure that there will be a gas guzzler tax associated with it as well. I think that is the deal with the GT500 with the same motor. I haven't read any of the threads/posts on the subject. That is just my WAG. I will probably click on the link above to see what others are thinking.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking MSRP for the R will be mid to high nineties optioned out. My 37 was right at 84k on the build sheet. I am pretty sure that there will be a gas guzzler tax associated with it as well. I think that is the deal with the GT500 with the same motor. I haven't read any of the threads/posts on the subject. That is just my WAG. I will probably click on the link above to see what others are thinking.
gas guzzler taxes only apply to cars, not light trucks

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got a Vin. My order for my loaded 37" went in Nov 19th so maybe I'm getting close to seeing a VIN # some day soon.