Welcome to FRF GooseTuned!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FRF would like to extend a big welcome to GooseTuned, a new Supporting Vendor offering tuning packages for your Raptor. As we all know, a proper tune is one of the best mods you can do to your Raptor for performance gains, so be sure to reach out to GooseTuned with questions and inquires.

:big_banana_Dance:

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos to Goose Tuned and Winfield. His comms were FAST and I was delighted that he was knowledgeable and willing to spend a few minutes speaking with me about issues with the Rap. +1, and I just placed a large order for a tune and IC. :)

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kudos to Goose Tuned and Winfield. His comms were FAST and I was delighted that he was knowledgeable and willing to spend a few minutes speaking with me about issues with the Rap. +1, and I just placed a large order for a tune and IC. :)
Thank you! It was good talking with you!! I appreciate the support!

TK-421

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there that Goosetuned (Winfield) is still doing amazing things with these trucks! Very easy to work with and knowledgeable. Extremely fast work from start to finish!! Truly an asset to the Raptor Community.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there that Goosetuned (Winfield) is still doing amazing things with these trucks! Very easy to work with and knowledgeable. Extremely fast work from start to finish!! Truly an asset to the Raptor Community.

Thanks man!!!

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, Winfield: I installed your base/OTS tune a few days ago, and now I have a persistent CEL. The AccessPort doesn't show any codes to clear, and I did reset the ECU and TCM (twice) with 5-15 minutes between the reset and re-starting the truck, but the CEL persists. Performance seems fine, and I put my foot into it yesterday and the AP was showing almost 500HP. I do have JLT catch can installed, but I think I mentioned that in my order. Should I disconnect the battery for some time to try and get the code to clear? I do have Forscan available, so I could look with that software to see if there's a stored code that the AP doesn't see. Thanks, TR.