Weak Points Ford Should Address?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huck that is a good idea, I will have to look into that. Maybe rig some kind of quick disconnect so when I do haul somethings in the back seat area I could just remove the sub and replace it when finished. I was following the behind the seat sub thread here on FRF hoping that there was a possible alternate sub that could be located behind the seat. Apparently there is just not enough room behind the rear seat for a sub.

Im surprised they dont just cram one or two small subs under the front seats and keep it completely out of the way.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just surprised that the design engineers would think it was ok to have a sub on the floor knowing people would use the back seating area for hauling stuff. From what I can remember Ford advertises the size of the rear area for hauling stuff.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Air conditioner- cmon ford, this is getting old
2. Remote start climate control on par with GM
3. Back heater with separate controls from butt
4. Interior rattles and squeaks are getting old, but not sure how to prevent that on trucks
that venture off the roads as much as these
5. No blocks in the rear...
6. DCT...
7. Better release for the rear seat on a screw, quicker access

Although I love my 14, I'm excited to see how the 17 turns out!

Last edited: