We are looking at putting togethor some Header/Exhaust packages..need input!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
I like Bassani, we run it on 1 or 2 of our own cars.

Want to buy this weekend? Call us @ 443-730-9428! We are in and out this weekend, so if no one answers, leave a message, and someone will call you right back!

almunther6

Reaction score
I like Bassani, we run it on 1 or 2 of our own cars.

Want to buy this weekend? Call us @ 443-730-9428! We are in and out this weekend, so if no one answers, leave a message, and someone will call you right back!

I guess because of the lack of videos no one knows about it .. The only video clip available is the one which bassani posted .. I feel you guys should do some clips for it. It has a nice sound.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't picked up my Raptor yet, but been modding cars for years.

A basic package that I would love to see:

Exhaust, tune, headers, CAI.

I'm curious, does anyone know of any open source type software that allows us to link with our ECU and read data?

In the BMW, Mitsu (Evo) world there were open source solutions that allowed me to flash maps, read maps, read data (knock, air temp, etc).

Would be neat to try and interface with the ecu using a laptop or maybe raspberry pi like device and see stuff real time.

I was just thinking that maybe in my spare time I could build some kind of gui to read and display the data. Sometimes I geek out on stuff and this sounds like a neat little project I could take on.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still in the research stages of the headers but anything paired with my Mbrp turndown I would be down for. That turndown is loud and awesome, really cutting in to my gas mileage

why would it affect your gas mileage seems it would be better unless you push harder to listen to the louder sound.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
I am considering bringing in a Bassani to try on our truck. Hope to have an update soon.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone wants an awesome package deal this weekend call us @ 443-730-9428! We will be in an out all weekend, so if no one answers leave a message, and we will call you right back.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Worked out a few custom packages for Raptor owners today! Call us for a great end of month deal:)

Who needs to wait for Black Friday!

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Installing SW headers and Lightning style exhaust on a customers 2012 Raptor today!

swinstall.jpg

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
We have a coupon code sema2013 that ends tonight. It takes 5% off most orders over $350 if someone is looking for a nice discount!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc