Wash info for fellow Mall Crawlers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HGguy

Reaction score
I just ordered. I couldn't find a place for the referral code so I added it to the comments part of the order. Hope they read that. Thanks for the tip

Maxcap

Reaction score
Referral code only works with a minimum spend of $49... OK if you know it works well for you, but not so great if you just want to try it first for $20 and see first hand.

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if this can be used over Cquartz Ceramic Coating?

I would call and ask. I know he has fielded questions like this from my local mustang club. Those dudes are nuts about their car washing.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Referral code only works with a minimum spend of $49... OK if you know it works well for you, but not so great if you just want to try it first for $20 and see first hand.

I totally agree. Just wanted to share how awesome this stuff is. It got shared with me, and I figured I should pay that forward. I hope you guys all enjoy it. If you live near me, save you mine and come try some of mine out. This stuff is awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went from Adams to Chemical Guys to this stuff. I never tried any waterless products from Adams. I also had another waterless product demo'd for me once (I removed the name). I was not impressed with it. I'm a hard sell. I liked the Adams, and honestly only switched to chemical guys to try it out. I wasn't unhappy with the Adams. I found them both to be about the same. They were great for the time. Cleaned cars with better results and less chance of swirls than turtle wax in the 80s and McGuires and Mothers in the 90s.

However, my routine now is just to use this stuff. I will never go back to washing a car. I will probably pay a really good local detailer once a year to do all the cars. Other than that, it is just this stuff about once a week. It is fast and easy, and comes out better than pretty much anything else. I will never go through the 2-3 hour ritual of cleaning a car or truck again and have it still not look as good as this stuff.

I guess if I got the truck filthy with tons of caked on hardened mud, I might break out the pressure washer, foam cannon, clean bucket, dirty bucket, grates, mit, etc, just to get the big stuff off. But as soon as I was done I would go back over the car with this stuff.

If anyone lives near me (GA/SC) and wants to try some of mine first, just let me know.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I hear you about washing the truck and spending 2 to 3 hours, just did that this past Sunday. Then driving to work on Monday only to go under a bridge that had water coming off of it and no way for me to avoid it and splash dirty water all over it. :( Might have to try some of this stuff.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Do you know if this can be used over Cquartz Ceramic Coating?

If you’re looking for a waterless wash to work with cquartz, carpro(makers of cquartz) just released their own product called Ech20 that would probably be a better fit. Otherwise, whatever polymers that are in this other stuff will build up on top of your cquartz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter