GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to stop by Huntington Beach Ford today as they had 8 new Raptors parked out front. All were marked up to $30k over MSRP. I asked to test drive one and they literally told me those who buy raptors from us don't need to test drive one. And dealers wonder why people don't care for them................

Taking my business elsewhere.

Yup, screw em. Ill order from a dealer out of state in the future. These guys think the trucks they have are solid gold or something. If they didn't buy up allocations then they wouldn't be stuck trying to sell for 10-15k markup. Created this whole price gouging mess for themselves

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add Hertrich Fredrick Ford of Seaford DE. they had a black SCrew listed last week on their website at MSRP. i emailed and asked if it was available. i got a phone call telling me it was available and when i asked about the price she said that the website was correct. Drove 2 hours...truck isn't even at their dealership yet and they are taking deposits for $8k over, the black one is spoken for but they have a magnetic coming in. Thanks for wasting my entire f$%#ing day.

Lexington Park Ford, MD - i was taking over another forum members order which is due to come in next month...After all the hoops i jumped through they aren't going to sell it to me. Dealer is now selling it to his "friend". Also, they wanted $2K non-refundable deposit and the explanation was ridiculous. I'm sure someone is offering more money but he won't tell me that so i couldn't up my offer even if i wanted to. i just passed on a white one with 1200 miles for $2K under because i thought i had this one.

I'm tired of chasing these trucks. if someone makes a decent competitor i will never buy another FORD again.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add Hertrich Fredrick Ford of Seaford DE. they had a black SCrew listed last week on their website at MSRP. i emailed and asked if it was available. i got a phone call telling me it was available and when i asked about the price she said that the website was correct. Drove 2 hours...truck isn't even at their dealership yet and they are taking deposits for $8k over, the black one is spoken for but they have a magnetic coming in. Thanks for wasting my entire f$%#ing day.

Lexington Park Ford, MD - i was taking over another forum members order which is due to come in next month...After all the hoops i jumped through they aren't going to sell it to me. Dealer is now selling it to his "friend". Also, they wanted $2K non-refundable deposit and the explanation was ridiculous. I'm sure someone is offering more money but he won't tell me that so i couldn't up my offer even if i wanted to. i just passed on a white one with 1200 miles for $2K under because i thought i had this one.

I'm tired of chasing these trucks. if someone makes a decent competitor i will never buy another FORD again.

The wait is worth the reward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunnersguru

Reaction score
Holzhauer in Nashville ,IL 5k over . with back and forth dealing ,then the GM said well keep us in mind if you change your mind , LOL . I told them ,and if you change your price call me

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ford only has some to do with this...I really think they are surprised by the demand...along with parts issues.

It's ****** dealers that won't stand by their word...yet it works both ways, just got done watching a you tube video of a guy that was bragging about getting it $2K under when he called and had almost $1K added after he signed the deal. Yes the dealer missed his add, but he also didn't stand by his word...
Find a good salesman is all I can say...most go for top $, not caring they drive customers away,especially when in demand...

Only thing close right now to me is the Ram Power Wagon, but it's a 3/4 ton. If it wasn't for my like of the 3.5L engine I would be seriously looking at that.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cavalier Ford in VA. They have six of them, 4 there since February, 15k over.
Beach Ford in VA. They have one for 20k over.

Guess they're not flying of the lots like the dealers say they are! Hope they sit there and rot. Damn criminals! LOL

SB Lightning

Reaction score
Calling Encinitas Ford was the biggest mistake of my life. They call everyday about their great "deals" on their new raptors.

My local dealership wants +87k and the dealership I prefer had three at 83k, all of which sold in less than a week after I went to see them. The guy asked what I thought of the price - I told him I would buy the truck right now if the offer was what that little sticker on the window has listed. I have the itch to get a new one and am an idiot...just not that big of an idiot

jonfo

Reaction score