Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prandtl

Reaction score
FYI.....I ordered a 2020 on 9/24, and it was delivered to the dealer today. Estimated build, shipping, and delivery dates on the Ford tracking website were all very accurate.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s what I heard crazy you can do that without even technically owning the truck. I bet if you took a vin off a website it would work I would never do that just surprised it’s not a little more secure

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Gents, my order has been accepted....so I have officially joined the group. From what I can gather here, 3 months seems to be a reasonable timeframe from order acceptance to delivery. Going to be a long winter......I have been through every YouTube Raptor video twice now..... :(

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Gents, my order has been accepted....so I have officially joined the group. From what I can gather here, 3 months seems to be a reasonable timeframe from order acceptance to delivery. Going to be a long winter......I have been through every YouTube Raptor video twice now..... :(

nice. What did you go with?

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mag SCREW 802A and associated options.....pretty loaded. First Ford purchase. GM guy but GM has nothing to compete with. Thanks.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mag SCREW 802A and associated options.....pretty loaded. First Ford purchase. GM guy but GM has nothing to compete with. Thanks.
yeah I have a 2011 GMC Sierra with a lift, 35in, 2.5 in coilovers, deaver springs. Have had poor customer service and married into a ford family. They have had great luck.

I pick my raptor the end of this week. 802A, screw, rapid red, no graphics, getting ford Borla performance exhaust.