Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fitzpadj

Reaction score
Where was your blemish? My biggest fear is a paint incident.

It just looks like something rubbed on the passenger side door. It's really just a rub; I bet 99% of people will miss it and a good detailer will get it out. I didn't want them touching it; so I just wanted it noted and told them I would be trying to get it taken care of myself. If it wasnt able to be buffed out; they noted they would take care of it.

Not a big deal. I wanted them to prep so I didnt find any surprises once I pulled off the plastic myself.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just looks like something rubbed on the passenger side door. It's really just a rub; I bet 99% of people will miss it and a good detailer will get it out. I didn't want them touching it; so I just wanted it noted and told them I would be trying to get it taken care of myself. If it wasnt able to be buffed out; they noted they would take care of it.

Not a big deal. I wanted them to prep so I didnt find any surprises once I pulled off the plastic myself.
I may have the pull the plastic off with me there. More so they don’t wash than anything

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a build date of week of 1/27 should get a vin any day the dealer said getting excited can’t wait.

Reaction score
Mine has been on order since 11/6 (5 weeks today) and still no estimated delivery date on the order tracking website. According to my salesman, its "submitted to the plant" whatever the hell that means.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been on order since 11/6 (5 weeks today) and still no estimated delivery date on the order tracking website. According to my salesman, its "submitted to the plant" whatever the hell that means.
Kirk
Mine took 8-10 weeks to get any news. The waiting is hard but don’t get discourage.