Vorsteiner VR601

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrassyNol10

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting the VR-601 for a summer setup. Where did you buy them from and what tires are you running? I was planning on getting the KO2 but figured there might be a better tire option.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting the VR-601 for a summer setup. Where did you buy them from and what tires are you running? I was planning on getting the KO2 but figured there might be a better tire option.
There are a few but I was happy with Nick at Apollo Optics also. I think you'll find some preference to Nitto Ridge Grapplers for tire selection. I have had two sets of Nitto Terra Grapplers in the past since I don't get a lot of off-road opportunities so I went with those for my 601's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick at Apollo Optics

There are a few but I was happy with Nick at Apollo Optics also. I think you'll find some preference to Nitto Ridge Grapplers for tire selection. I have had two sets of Nitto Terra Grapplers in the past since I don't get a lot of off-road opportunities so I went with those for my 601's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you both for mentioning us!

@GrassyNol10, we'd be happy to help get you setup. The VenomRex 601s are currently on national backorder. Although we do have a set in International Orange if that's something you're interested in.

We have more on order and are currently taking preorders of our allotted inventory for the next batch that arrives in May.

If you're interested in another model, we do have the VenomRex 602 20" wheels in stock and ready for immediate shipment in the Carbon Graphite finish.

Here's the VenomRex 20" 602 if you'd like to take a look: VenomRex 602 (20")

Please let us know if we can help!