VORE..... Vegas Off-Road Experience info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed the guys at VORE after watching this:

The One with the 2013 Shelby Ford F-150 SVT Raptor! - World's Fastest Car Show Ep. 3.20 - YouTube
(I added a 50 cal/Raptor video to the below post)
"The pricing and info for our daily tours is below. Please email or call with questions or to book.

And yes, you can bring your own Raptor and drive it on our track. The Raptor pricing is below as well as our race truck pricing. Most people do a combination of Raptors and race trucks but you can do it any way you like.

Here's our info:

VORE stands for Vegas Off-Road Experience and “Gettin’ Dirty in Vegas” is what we’re all about! You’ll experience extreme adrenaline pumping pleasure as you feel what it’s really like to drive a true trophy truck. Yep, YOU DRIVE the trucks! Our $160,000 VORE race trucks are world-class state-of-the-art machines. They’re the same custom-made Baja-style vehicles you’ll see hitting speeds of 100 MPH in the Mint 400, Vegas to Reno, and all the off-road races throughout the southwest. Quite simply; we supply the world’s greatest off-road racing adventure!

To check out some cool videos click on: VOREtv - YouTube
For photos and a whole lot more visit our website: Breathtaking Adventures in Las Vegas | Live Out Your Dream

We tend to sell out so book early! Call 714-402-3757

There are 5 Different Types of VORE Driving Packages:

① Pro Short Course (Stadium-Style with huge jumps, banked turns & the "gravity cavity")
② Desert Terrain Tour (Same trails used in the Mint 400 – Best in the USA)
③ Enter an Off-Road Race (Best in the Desert & SNORE; Run with the Big Boys!)
④ Corporate Incentive & Team-Building Programs (groups of all sizes)
⑤ Driver Training (Race Training or Ford Raptor School)

1-Stop Adventure Shopping! Book it all with us & we take care of all the details:

→ Skydiving or Helicopter tours
→ Golf packages on a top level course
→ Professionally produced video and photo packages (see attachment)
→ Get Here in the "Inferno" Limo (huge & unique - up to 30 people)
→ Machine Gun or ***** Shooting (see below)
→ Blow Up a Car! (Kaboom - Just like in the movies!)
→ Visit a ghost town with old-west interaction (only available on multi-day tours)
→ Pit Stop at a legal brothel (only available on multi-day tours)
→ Zip-Line Tours (Longest line in USA)

PRICING:

SHORT COURSE (1.3 miles per lap):
First 10 Laps = $495
Each additional set of 10 laps = $200
Prices are per person. (5 laps at $295 per person available with a 2 person minimum)

DESERT TERRAIN TOURS:
❶ Teaser (30 miles; 15 driving, 15 co-driving, 1-2 hours door-to-door): $495 pp (2 person minimum)
❷ Let’s Get Dirty (60 miles; 30 driving, 30 co-driving, transfers, 3-4 hours door-to-door): $795 pp
❸ Where Pros Are Born (120 miles; 60 driving, 60 co-driving, lunch, transfers, 6-7 hours door to-door): $1295 pp
❹ Conquer the Desert (2 days of driving, meals, 1 night hotel, transfers): $2995 pp
❺ Expert Endurance (3 days of driving, meals, 2 night’s hotel, transfers): $4395 pp
❻ Adrenaline Junkie (4 days of driving, meals, 3 night’s hotel, transfers): $5795 pp

COMBO DEAL: Buy any desert terrain tour and get laps on the short course at just $200 for each set of 10 laps.

VIDEO & PHOTO PACKAGES: See attachment

SANCTIONED RACES: See attachment and call for details

GROUPS: Call for details - click here for video testimonial: https://vimeo.com/72003888

FORD RAPTOR TRAINING: "School for Raptor owners or those who plan to buy a Raptor"
Raptor "Adrenaline" - 2 hours from strip hotel and back: $299 ($50 for ride-along)
Raptor "Blaze" - 4 hours from strip hotel and back: $599 ($100 for ride-along)
Raptor "Next Level" - 6 hours from strip hotel and back: $899 ($150 for ride-along)

SHOOTING:
Machine Guns – shoot 3 guns including ammo for $160 per person
50 Caliber Sniper Rifle - Group Price: $200 (ammo not included - $5 per bullet paid on-site)
Blow Up a Car! (An Epic Experience) = $1500
Tannerite exploding targets = $10 per half pound target
***** Shooting: $75 per person with 50 rounds OR $125 per person with 100 rounds
Shoot machine gun from Humvee (stationary) = $200
WFCS 2: Ford F-150 Raptor/ Vore - YouTube

They say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well, this is one thing that happens in Vegas that you can and will share with everyone!

Seems a bit pricey but I like the concept.
I really just want to take my truck on to their track for practice :)

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$500 for 13 miles on the short course? That had better be in a race truck and not your/their raptor.

All of their stuff seems really spendy.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's in their 7200 trucks. Their race packages are fairly cheap considering what your doing

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's Vegas... You ever seen the hotel prices here? Anything with Vegas in the tittle is over priced.

Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah and it's Vegas... You ever seen the hotel prices here? Anything with Vegas in the tittle is over priced.

I've never been to Vegas. I nearly went for my Birthday earlier this year... but it just so happened that Fat Tuesday at Mardi Gras fell within a couple days so I went there instead.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have the raptor roundups there. Taking my raptor next month...3 laps on the short course...FREE!

--When in doubt, Throttle out--
Sent with my iPad

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

LBGrunt

Reaction score
I did the VORE 6 hour raptor course through the desert and 30 minutes on their short track in a baja racer last Sunday. The guys there are awesome. Worth every penny.

LB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2