Vision-X 21" Xmitter Xtreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I get it! I truly believe that 99% of the time you get what you pay for, but shit! I'm trying to save so I can afford a rigid bar. I clicked on this thread hoping this would be a cheaper alternative, boy was I wrong

OP
OP
ARH1956

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I balked at the price of the 20" Xmitter Xtreme too, until I looked @ the lumen output per $$! The output of the VisionX 20" surpasses comparably priced LED light bars even though many of them are 40" bars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he is right they are great and i wouldn't put anything other then vision emitter on my truck i love mine and still want more of them after going on a few night runs. So happy with there product much better then a rigid for sure

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many lumen are you throwing down range svtlightning00?? Like 60,000 lumen I think.

High lumens does not always mean good usable light but in this case vision x has done a great job engineering the 21" bar and also the other sizes. Rigid makes great bars as well but the focus of the light is not as nice.

I was skeptical of spending that much until I fired it up the first night. I like a combination of LED bars (lots of light up close and great long range) and HID off road lights for long range focused light. In some conditions it is possible to have to much light ie. snow,dust and fog so you need some lower lumen amber or yellow for that so I am playing around with lumen levels to find the right set up. More to come on that.

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the output of this light. Saving up for one. This truck is going to bankrupt me!

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how much lower grill light bars restrict the airflow for the factory transmission cooler.
Obviously some airflow will still be present, but it seems most will be blocked by the light bar.

Anyone have input on this?