VelociRaptor 600 Raptor burnt to ashes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not just read all 18 pages of this thread to not have an answer! It was like a book that stopped right at the ******.

:rage:

You'll have to learn to be impatient like me and just skip to the end and then read backward if it looks interesting.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can someone embed the jeopardy theme song? It'll entertain me while I wait. And to think, I was just emailing Hennessey.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dont do it!

Haha. I should've done my research first. Even if they have corrected their flaws as a business, why would I pay them an extra $5k to install a Roush supercharger that I can purchase as a kit and do myself. Ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

No offense to those that did that... Lol

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What happened to the OP is he in jail for burning his Raptor to the ground? Haven't heard from him in a while.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe more people don't know how ****** Hennessey is.

I get so tired of people asking me on the street, "is that one of those Velociraptors?"

"No."

"Oh, well you should've gotten one of those."

I wish TopGear had done the show with a stock Raptor instead of perpetuating John Hennessey's false legacy. It's like people think if it's not a Henneshit 10,000 it's just a regular truck. There's a lot more to performance than having the highest possible horsepower.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
but it sure did help persuade me to get a raptor. ok I already ordered one but was even more excited to get it after that. I'm in the dust too much I think for a supercharger I actually do fly across the fields. it's a blast.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but it sure did help persuade me to get a raptor. ok I already ordered one but was even more excited to get it after that. I'm in the dust too much I think for a supercharger I actually do fly across the fields. it's a blast.

It's just more stuff to break IMO.

Also, if you aren't happy with 411HP... you won't be happy with 600 either (especially when it's on fire). It's a truck, not a Lambo.