Sending new raptor 2020 raptor to Hennessey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I’ve been a member of the F-body forums, Corvette forums, mustang forums, and now ford raptor forum and every single one has not just one but many horror stories about Hennessy. On a positive note, at least they don’t discriminate.

raptorvtx

Reaction score
I looked at having them do an upgrade to mine. Ended up just doing a Stage 2 kit from Cobb myself. Saved a lot of money and had some fun. Am I at 600hp, probably not but close. Is it faster yes definitely. Did I do it myself and get to say that to anyone who ask, priceless. $2800 vs $19500.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi , so I ordered my new 2020 raptor last month and should be receiving it in a few weeks and I arranged for a transportation company to have it transported from Los Angeles to Texas Hennessey manufacturer facility for the 600 hp power up grade.
I’m also doing the suspension upgrade but I’m not sure if I should go with the stage2 or 1 . The difference is mainly the lift from a overall 6” for stage 2 to a 3” stage1 and 37 “ tires to 35 “ tires . Has anyone had either or done ? And if so what do you recommend?
I highly recommend you DO NOT send your truck to Hennessey!!!!!!!! Do some google searches to find out!!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally since I've had good experience with "Shelby" and "Shelby & Ford" kind of go hand and hand...I would of opted for Shelby Mods and not just "another" wanna-be in the world of high HP Raptors...LOL...I too read way to many horror stories about Hennessy and so far have nothing bad to say about Shelby.

FXT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Houston and I agree with everything others are saying. I would never let Hennessy touch any of my vehicles. Actually met with bankers who asked my thoughts on backing him and i told them to not walk but run away. Hope they listened

FXT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Houston and I agree with everything others are saying. I would never let Hennessy touch any of my vehicles. Actually met with bankers who asked my thoughts on backing him and i told them to not walk but run away. Hope they listened

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Send that thing to SVC for a mid travel kit then get a nice tune paired with an intake and exhaust/ turbo adaptors. Money you spend on lifting can be much better spent on badass mid travel !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk