Vegas Raptor - built by RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure the moderators would not be happy with me.
The build sheets from RPG total 54,000.
So listing all of that is a bit much

But it only has 32000 miles, it’s a 2017 and it’s a flat black wrap over black factory paint. That allow is around 6 grand.
If they weren't happy with you, you'd be told off already. 36 more post and you're legit!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Since you can't post to the For Sale section yet maybe you could list some details of your truck in this thread to let people know what has been done to it. If you can edit the original post you might consider doing it there. If not, just listing some details now would be a good start. Year, miles, modifications, etc.

It's a full RPG bolt kit with coil overs and bypasses.RPG tie rods. RST18 rear rack with 3.5s. Deavers, rogue traction bars, IIRC it has ADV glass.

pretty sure the bumpers are RPG. BD lights. PCI radio and intercom.

That's all I can remember off of the top of my head.

The previous owner ( who is a friend of mine) pretty much dropped it off at RPG and said " give me the works".

There were not any corners cut and everything that was part of the original build was installed professionally. ( I can't speak for anything that has been changed on the truck in the last year or so.)

I'm pretty sure that it was taken to Baja once post-build completion, then fully cleaned, prepped, and re-wrapped by a professional shop prior to being sold.

The PO only sold it because he decided to have a full-blown luxury prerunner built by HMRacing.

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a full RPG bolt kit with coil overs and bypasses.RPG tie rods. RST18 rear rack with 3.5s. Deavers, rogue traction bars, IIRC it has ADV glass.

pretty sure the bumpers are RPG. BD lights. PCI radio and intercom.

That's all I can remember off of the top of my head.

The previous owner ( who is a friend of mine) pretty much dropped it off at RPG and said " give me the works".

There were not any corners cut and everything that was part of the original build was installed professionally. ( I can't speak for anything that has been changed on the truck in the last year or so.)

I'm pretty sure that it was taken to Baja once post-build completion, then fully cleaned, prepped, and re-wrapped by a professional shop prior to being sold.

The PO only sold it because he decided to have a full-blown luxury prerunner built by HMRacing.

:peace:
Couldn’t of said it better. Thank you for your input.

OP
OP
Maxdout

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I love the truck. Don’t like the motor. I’ve never been a fan of 6 cylinders. Except when I had a Dodge Megacab 5.9.
If it doesn’t sell, my plan was to put an LS 6 in it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I love the truck. Don’t like the motor. I’ve never been a fan of 6 cylinders. Except when I had a Dodge Megacab 5.9.
If it doesn’t sell, my plan was to put an LS 6 in it.

Really an LS6? Outside of these motors being able to drop into anything. Are you talking about something heavily built? Why not a Coyote?