Vegas body shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halcyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know a good paint/Auto Body guy in Las Vegas? I had a mishap with a trash can and need my bumper paint redone.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well having only been in this town three year, I have yet to meet an honest business LOL... If I was you, I would go to the dealer.... at least when they mess it up you may be covered under some sort of warranty!! Like I said, to me I have yet to find anyone in this town who is not out to make a quick buck and could care less who you are..... However, if you don't want to use a dealer, I will ask around and see!

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being in the car business, I have seem plenty of work come from shaddy body shops and plenty of good work come from good body shops. But seeing its a bumper, you might be better off just replacing it vs. repair. A repair will show from the inside and depending on where the damage is, it may or may not be noticable. Good shops that I have worked with is Desert Collision on W Sahara, Gerber Collision, and Collision Authority ( several locations I think). I do know that Team and Friendly Ford both use Friendly Ford's body shop.

As for any warranty work, once the part is damaged/repaired that part isnt covered under warranty by Ford, it needs to be backed up by the collision center who does the repairs.

PM me if more info is needed.