V8 Raptor now available... sort of

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it looks great , if quality is high i think its a much needed facelift of the superduty/boring farm truck.

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
The details are that it would be an inferior truck compared to the Gen II. Just like the J1 :lol2:

In your puny head, the Jennifer reigns supreme and everything is inferior to it. But that's 'cause you were probably riding in Hyundais and Kias till now - you just don't know any better.

MB 6x6 what??? So inferior that my Jennifer's V6 ***** Pump will squirt all over it. :supergay:

OP: That Mega Raptor really does look quite bad-ass!!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care what any of the blowhards around here say - the MEGARAPTOR is a badass ************!!! Get that suspension done right, and I'd gladly take a diesel Raptor with over 550 hp and 1200 lbs of torque over some dumpy V6 mini truck.......lol

It's all in the details, grasshopper........

While I like the MegaRaptor you have no idea what you're talking about if you're actually comparing the two trucks.

When was the last time you saw an 8,000 pound truck racing or even high-speeding in the desert? Never. It isn't done unless it costs $200,000.

Seriously, the MegaRaptor is a cool idea that's pretty well done but it's a beast compared to the 2017 Raptor.

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
While I like the MegaRaptor you have no idea what you're talking about if you're actually comparing the two trucks.

When was the last time you saw an 8,000 pound truck racing or even high-speeding in the desert? Never. It isn't done unless it costs $200,000.

Seriously, the MegaRaptor is a cool idea that's pretty well done but it's a beast compared to the 2017 Raptor.

Or $600,000+ and 8500+ lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lFP3XV70Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUVMdkb4_k

Seen many flying around the roads out here in the last 4 years, but never any off road. I bet it's very capable though. What I would do to be able to afford one, though.