Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdneally1

Reaction score
Called Ford performance yesterday. My 2021 was "processing unscheduled clean". That was the first time they ever mentioned the word processing but I assume it means nothing. My 22 I ordered from the same dealer said "Unscheduled Clean". The wait is on!

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They said they had it. Their regional Ford rep told them last Monday while he was at the dealership that the '21 scheduling had been balanced out and their remaining one allocation (my '21 order) wasn't going to get built. And we needed to put mine in as a '22. So the order went in on Wednesday.

My 21 was a lead foot order. My 22 is black. Two dealer stock orders, both lead foot, got pulled to be built. Both have VIN's and are in production now. Dealer offered either one to me, but they both have moonroofs, which I do not want, and other options I didn't order. I'm excited, but not in a hurry or any crunch to have/need a new truck. So I'll wait for the spec I want versus settle. And knowing me, I'd regret the moonroof for a year of ownership and then buy a new one without it.
I hear you, I was just curious

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just texting back & forth with my dealer. He said this should apply to my order as it's a F150 and they had the allocation with my '21 order placed against it. He's reaching out to their Ford regional rep to confirm.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past special offers from Ford on F-150s have never applied to the Raptor so I can't imagine that would change, even given the current circumstances.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past special offers from Ford on F-150s have never applied to the Raptor so I can't imagine that would change, even given the current circumstances.
I'll be surprised if it does apply to Raptor's. But it can't hurt to ask.

On the CarsDirect site that posted about this (link below), they state it doesn't apply to "Mustang, all-new Bronco, and F150 Tremor", but no mention of Raptor.